Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Haunt

I see your smile every time I close my eyes. I hear your words, in the silence of the night, like a ghost from Christmas past. I can't keep it away.

Your memory haunts me, it showers it's cold, steel sting. I can't get away, I want you to stay. But this heart can no longer take the pain.

Please don't judge me by my words. Just see my actions, and they'll give you so much more. This memory will soon pass, and you'll find someone new. But no one could ever love the way you do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smile as I see you walk away. You promised me, that we'd forever stay the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~


Empty words, broken lies, twisted movements. We had it all, but now it's lost. I watched as we, and everything we had, crumble to pieces. Please don't forget me though...

We had it all in our hands. We told the world where we stand. This beauty has a beast, hidden behind its smile. And it's gonna take more than that to run the mile.


I don't even remember why I wrote this haha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment